Ticket Buying Service
Are you coming to Japan and want see you favorite band live on stage but can't figure out how to get tickets?
Then this is the service for you! I offer ticket purchasing services from the most popular ticket buying sites in Japan, such as ticket.co.jp, ticket camp, lawsons ticket, ticket pia, e-plus ticket, and more! I do not offer balloting or auction buying services.
Please check out all the information below before placing your order! The process is very simple and super safe! You are guaranteed to either get your tickets or your money back.
How it Works
1. Read all of this page to understand how the ticket service works and the rules! This is very important! If you have any questions, please ask! You can find some commonly asked questions on the ticket service faq page.
2. Once you are ready to order, please fill out the ticket request form. Note that tickets must be ordered and paid for at least 5 days before the concert date. You should ideally place your order with me at least one week before the concert date for things to work smoothly. After the 5 day mark, the tickets will no longer be available for sale on the ticket.co.jp website. Also, please note that tickets are sold individually or in pairs on the site. You may be able to get 3 or 4 tickets together with some luck, but it will require that I place 2 orders via the website and thus the service fees will be applied twice.
3. Once your order is received, I will send you a quote. Please look over the quote and confirm your purchase. Once you confirm, I will send you an invoice for your order. If you are requesting a specific seat or ticket, I will send your quote and invoice at the same time to avoid any delay in purchase. You are also welcome to request that I send the invoice straight away rather than send a quote first.
4. Once payment is received, I will purchase your tickets from the website and send you an email confirming that the purchase has been made! If you are purchasing a ticket without a seat assignment and a cheaper ticket becomes available, I will buy the cheaper ticket and send you a refund for any additional amount paid. If tickets are no longer available for the priced quoted, I will let you know and you may either send additional payment or choose to wait and see if tickets for the price quoted become available in the future.
5. .The next step is to wait for the ticket seller to ship the tickets to my address. When the tickets ship, I will receive a shipping notification from the ticket.co.jp website. I will inform you when I receive this email. The tickets should arrive on-hand about 1-2 days after receive the shipping confirmation email. During this time, if you did not yet provide an address where the tickets should ship, you need to provide the address. You can also choose the date and general time that the tickets should arrive at your address. Available delivery times are before noon, 12-2pm, 2-4pm, 4-6pm, 6-8pm, and 8-9pm.
6. Once the tickets are on-hand, I will contact you to let you know your seat information. You are welcome to check out the venue info and seating charts page to see where your seat will be! I will then ship them to the address you provided to arrive on the date/time you prefer. I will contact you once the tickets are in the mail to let you know the tracking number of the package. If shipping is to a hotel, your hotel should be able to sign for your tickets and hold them for your until you return. If shipping is to a personal address and there is no one there to collect the tickets, a ticket delivery slip will be left at the address. You can call the number on the delivery slip to have the tickets re-delivered.
7. When you have your tickets on-hand, please let me know by leaving feedback for me here. I would appreciate it! All that's left after leaving feedback is to enjoy the concert! If you have any questions about attending a JE concert or about Japan in general, please let me know! I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
A Sample Quote with Fee information
The price you see on the ticket website is not the price you will need to pay. The following charges apply:
Ticket cost on the ticket.co.jp website: 7500yen
Payment fee charged by ticket.co.jp of 5% (min. 500yen charge): 500yen
Shipping to your address once in Japan via Express/Registered Yupack mail: 700yen
My service fee of 20% (max. 5000yen charge): 1600yen
Paypal fee of 5%: 515yen
Total Cost of Ticket: 10815yen
I accept payment for tickets via paypal in yen or USD. I can also accept furikomi for buyers who have a Japanese bank account.
If you are paying with paypal, there are 3 methods you can choose. An existing paypal balance, credit card, or e-check. For large amounts, if you'd like to use a credit card, you typically must use a verified credit card. So, if you plan to pay by card, please try to have your credit card verified before placing your order. See the paypal website for instructions on how to verify your card. If you pay by e-check, I will not purchase your tickets until the check has cleared. It normally takes 7-10 days for the check to clear so please keep this in mind when placing your order as any tickets quoted may be sold during the wait period. If you don't normally make large purchases using paypal, or your have just opened your account, there may be a hold placed on your payment for up to 24 hours. Tickets cannot be purchased until the hold is lifted by paypal.
***A special note for Arashi tickets and other high priced tickets***
Due the high cost of tickets, I will often hit the max spending limit on my credit card (insane, I know!). It may take me several days to transfer money from paypal into my credit card account so that I can use it to buy your tickets. To avoid any trouble, I recommend sending your max budget amount to me as soon as possible so that I can start the transfer asap. Any additional funds not used for the tickets would be refunded the day the tickets are purchased. You are not required to do this, it just makes things easier for me and assures that I will be able to buy your tickets without delay. I may have to refuse requests for high priced tickets if they are placed too close to the final sale date of the tickets.
Ticket Service Rules
1. Please note that all sales are final. Even if a cheaper ticket becomes available, after I have purchased a ticket for you, I cannot provide a refund or price adjustment. If you end up unable to go to the concert for whatever reason (including flight problems, travel plan changes, visa issues, failure to find the concert venue, etc.), if the concert is canceled or the date is changed, if you do not like the seat assignment of a ticket purchased before seat assignments are known, or if you get refused entrance to the concert for whatever reason, I will not provide a refund.
2. Tickets will be shipped via a service that requires signature delivery. If I ship the ticket to the address you specify and the post office tries to deliver the package but for some reason you are unable to sign for and collect it by the concert date, I will not provide a refund. I will also not provide a refund if you specify the wrong address or if you fail to provide me with an address. If you are not there when the tickets are delivered, the post office will leave an item undeliverable notice and it will be your responsibility to call them and schedule a re-delivery. There is a number to call for English assistance listed on the notice. If the tickets are being sent to a hotel, the front desk staff should be happy to sign for your tickets and deliver the to you upon your arrival, but each hotel may have a different policy regarding this, so please check with them.
3. I am acting as an agent between you and another seller. I cannot be responsible for the ticket seller's actions. If they fail to ship the ticket, or they change their mind about selling the ticket, there is nothing I can do. This has happened 4 times in the past 5 years I've used the site and it really sucks but it is one of the risks you take when buying tickets online. If the ticket seller for some reason cancels the transaction, does not send out the ticket, or falsified the ticket information, you will receive a refund in full. I can also try to get you another ticket, but it may not be possible if the concert/show date is close. Please understand this.
4. If you are buying a fan club ticket, the name of the FC member will be on the ticket. It is officially against the JE fanclub rules to buy or sell FC tickets, thus they reserve the right to check that the ticket is your or that you are with the FC member whose name is on the ticket when entering the venue. However, I have never been been stopped or had my ID checked over the 5 years I've been attend JE shows. But know there is some small risk when buying an FC ticket.
5. When I get confirmation that the ticket has been shipped to me by the ticket seller, I will contact you. I will also contact you once I have your tickets on-hand. If I get the tickets early, I am more than happy to ship them to your home country at your request via EMS for an additional fee. However, it is more risky than shipping the ticket within Japan and you do so at your own risk. If the tickets gets caught up in customs, lost, or delivery is attempted and you fail to collect the tickets before leaving for Japan, I will not provide a refund.
6. If you do not understand all the terms and conditions listed above, please do not use my ticket service.
7. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions listed above, please do not use my ticket service.
This service is for serious buyers only please. I have helped help purchase over 500 tickets at this point. You can check out my feedback on my old livejournal site here or check out my newest feedback here. I don't work through friends living in Japan or a supplier. I live in Japan and handle all orders personally from start to finish. I have been both buying and selling tickets via the ticket.co.jp website for the past 5 years and can vouch that it is a very safe system for anyone wanting to buy a ticket. This service is also available for non-JE concerts. I am happy to purchase any ticket that is available on the website. I have helped many people get tickets for various J-pop, J-rock, and K-pop concerts. However, I am only familiar with JE fan club rules. So, if you want to buy any non-JE fan club ticket, you are responsible for knowing the rules and regulations of said FC.
Thanks for checking out my ticket service! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! You can also check out the ticket service faq page for answers to frequently asked questions. If you are ready to order, please fill out the the ticket request form.